March 9, 2008

Weekend Stuff

Mama and I spent yesterday together. She still hasn't moved the furniture around. But I did snuggle a lot with her, cause I never want to miss snuggling.

She did okay with her client, even though the interview took an hour and it took her an hour afterwards to get everything okay in the computer.

But she liked it, anyway.

They also had a luncheon for the workers in the building last week. Mama said it was very good and they had a nice motivational speaker, but she didn't bring me back any chicken.

My sweetie is snowed in, so I think I am off to Ohio.

Love,
brandi

5 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

She did not bring back any chicken?! She must always share da fruits,...er, ...chicken of her labor!

Sassy Kat said...

Always nice to get the snuggle time in with the mom. The last snow storm was going to come to my place but we were so fortunate that it missed us. I think the snow we got dumped in Ohio. Sorry your sweetheart is snowed in. Tell him to stay inside and don't go out.

Shelby said...

Have a good trip to Ohio

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, I'm not sure that you want to go to OHIO. Very cold! Tell your Mama that we hope everything goes well at work!

Edsel/The Pooch said...

it sounds like your Momma is doin' good with her jobbie. we're glad.