May 7, 2009

Thursday Sthuff

Mama has been on this computer today a lot. I think she knows that I purrfurr the bed in the afternoons (that is, if she doesn't let me share lunch or give me dentabites) cause I can stretch out or curl up as I please anywhere I please. That way she can use my chair to type. But as soon as she gets to my blog, here I am, snoopervising!
She was doing silly stuff like looking up the bus routes for her bean Vet visit tomorrow. Three busses, she says. Three! So stay home, mom. Oh, guess you gotta go, huh.
Forgot to tell you that she walks to the library and back, and it is getting really hurtie to do, and that is one reason she has to go to the bean Vet.
So that's the news. Oh yeah, the beans were working in our hallway this morning, and it was kinda noisy, but I don't mind if they aren't coming in here to do the noisy stuff.
And the windows are open all the time now, unless it rains!
love and good thoughts,
brandi

2 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Three! Dat's a lot, least dat's what mom sed. Hope dey haf comfy seats open fur her...and dat bean vet can help her hurties.

Motor Home Cats said...

We hope your mama's doctor can help her so it isn't so hurty for her to walk to the library.

Open windows sound wonderful.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie