February 15, 2011

A Nice Day

We are having a nice February thaw.  The snow depth has gone down several inches.  It is warm out. It was in the 40's yesterday and lots of beans were not wearing coats.  Some were wearing shorts (but they were crazy). And one of the woofies here who has adorable sweaters (he's very hansome for a woofie poodle and has very hansome sweaters cause his mommy loves him and keeps him warm when it's very cold) was not wearing one for his walkies last night!.
I know my Valentines Day stuff was repeated stuff, but the Valentines Day Heart one was one I made myself, so it was very heartfelt, and I had to include something special for my Sugar Pie, and I love the Sugar Pie candies I got to help make. So it wasn't very professional, but it was definitely expressions that camed from my heart.  For all of you and for my Sugar Pie.
And my Sugar Pie  sented me a Pirate Valentine! I thought that was very clever since we all love Pirates, and it was very sweet, since I love my Sugar Pie, too. *blush* How lucky can a girlcat be with someone like Hendrix for my sweetie?  He thinks of everything!
I am certainly feeling much better. Mama has been cooking some lovely smells, and my appetite has improved  a lot.  Even though she's not cooking for me! That's not fair, I think.  But those Dentabites are a good second choice. And she's still giving me lots of good scritchies and kissies! That's more than fair, and very deserving, if I do say so myself!
Hope everyone had a very sweet Valentines Day and some wonderful new romances were begun! We ladycats just love romance... and the boyfriendcats we know are all so very heroic and romantic!
love and sweet kissies , of course, for my own boyfriend cat,
brandi

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those temps are almost summerlike fur MinnieSNOWda!

I'm glad woo are feeling better!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Wow, I wish I had snow to play with. :) We just have leaves, sometimes.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You're a pretty ladycat Brandi and your Sugar Pie is lucky to have you!