Hi! I think I'm getting used to this thing. My new mommy doesn't have that camera thing figured out yet, so you can't see my interesting face. Or my beautiful shiny furs I work so hard on. I think she is silly. Or not too intelligent.
Groucho gave this blog an award. I think it should be Angel brandi's award, but it is a good way to get to know me, so I think she won't mind if I take it.
1. I was found by the nice people at Feline Rescue in St. Paul in October and lucky enough to find (thanks for your help, Angel brandi!) my forever home only a month later.
2. My new mommy has a loud sneeze. Well, that's about her. But the thing with me is the first time I heard it I hid under the bed! I'm getting used to it. Apparently she does this not cause of her cold (that's gone) but because of her allergies and sinuses. Every once in a while. Talk about a rude awakening during a nice nap!
3. The other night the thing with moving pictures I'm told is a television talked to me. It DID! It called me "here, kitty, kitty, kitty" and I stopped what I was doing and they did it again. I have to maybe pay more attention to this thing when it talks to me. So far it hasn't done it again, but you never know!
4. So far, my new mommy says I don't like people food. I'm not really interested (well, the bit of cheese was okay). The smells don't even interest me. But open a can of Wellness or Fancy Feast and I AM THERE! And I like my crunchies.
5. Do you have to learn to like Temptations?? Cause I'm not that interested in that, either. My new mommy is shocked (and said what ever is she going to do with her stock of Tempies and Denties). Maybe it's just being something new.
6. I will not eat anything presented to me with human fingers. My new mommy thinks this is sad. But apparently Angel brandi was the same when she first arrived. And she grew to love "finger food".
7. The new thing I like is the going to bed at night and the getting up in the morning thing. My new mommy does scritchies and cuddles and kissies for me, and I purr and purr. They are SO nice. I am so lucky!
So if you have anything you would like to tell about you, feel free to take this award.
Tomorrow my mommy said that there will be a scary thing here for a little bit. They are doing something called "changing the locks" in the building, and she said there might be some noise, but she will protect me or I can go hide. Or maybe just stick around and do this thing called snoopervise. I have options!
Groucho doesn't have to worry about me. I don't mind dogs at all. There are a lot of them in this building, and I like making new friends! I'm a cool kitty. My mommy says I like to do something called "chillaxing". That's being cool and that is me!
So dogs and kitties of the blogosphere, HI THERE! (and any others out there).
I think I'm going to like it here.
Send Fancy Feast and I might just love you, too.