September 8, 2017

HI THERE

We've been hit with bad news and good news again. Mommy's port is gone, but she has another deadly infection. They put her on yet another anty bye otic and she has an appointment on Monday.
So that's the news. Good and bad.
She was at the hospital for a few hours yesterday. too. This time when she fell she hit her head really hard.
The only good thing I can think of other than that is that the weather is beautiful. Windows open, gentle breezes, wonderful smells. That part of life is good, And we are thankful.
love ya,
QUINNIE

7 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I have been very concerned for you and your mommy. Prayers for you both through all this. XXXX And you are right Quinn..Tuxies are so gorgeous!!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

So sorry your Mama has another infection. As I write this, I am sitting here with a stone stuck in my urinary tract and am on antibiotics for an infection as well. Kidney stones are the story of my life since I have medullary sponge kidneys. I know all too well not only A LOT about infections and stones, but I know how much discomfort they cause. Praying you have some relief soon. catchatwithcarenandcody

Deziz World said...

Sorry ya'll are havin' rough times Quinn. Those hospitals are full of germs and they easily spread. Mommy says she hates hospitals cuz ya' can go in with one thing and leave with ten more. We're glad you're weather is good and we're sendin' hugs and purrayers fur both of ya'.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

pilch92 said...

I am sorry your mom is having such a tough time. I will be praying for her.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sending hug hugs and lots of prayers and purrs for your Mum to get better and for you both to stay well and strong.

Mickey's Musings said...

So good to hear from you.
WE ar purring really hard for you and your mum to be happy.
WE purr very hard for your mum to be well too!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Jans Funny Farm said...

Is your mom doing any better? We're concerned about your both. praying for you two.