June 27, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Fabulous Friday works for efurry one, right? Although I still like Fruitbat Friday. Hmmmm.

But this way efurryone gets to celebrate Friday. After all, for those of us with parents (or pets) that work all week, Friday means the WEEKEND and more scritchies and snuggles and stuff, and then we are all special, as we, of course, should be.

Even though it is dark and gloomy here, my mama camed home! That in itself is Fabulous. It is rainy out, and she deserves to be here so I can snuggle!

My Sugar Pie says he will stay with me and hold my paw on Tuesday while my mama has surgery. Isn't he sweet?

We can snuggle on my pink blankie. Or maybe my bed. Or my rocking chair. Or my cuddle cup (it's pretty big). Then I won't be worried about my mama so much.

She is working Monday on the phones again, and then off to the ambulatory center on Tuesday morning.

Ahh yes. Nursie brandi has her mama home for almost a whole week. Yea!!!

love to my Sugar Pie, (that dashing and brave reporter, Mr. Hendrix)
and purrs for all of you in the Cat Blogosphere!

brandi

3 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

Brandi, have a nice weekend with your momma, and we will be purring for her on Tuesday.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Mr. Hendrix said...

I love the idea of Fabulous Friday! I'm very glad your mommy came home and snuggled with you while it rained.

I'm sure your mommy will be just fine Tuesday. I'm glad she has you to help her get better faster. Nursie Brandi is the best medicine!
I'll be over in the morning and stay all day.

Snuggles and headbumpies to you Sugar Pie. Purring for your mommy.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

So glad you are having a nice weekend with your Mama. And you will get to be her Nursie Kitty and comfort cat while she heals and rests.
Love and Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes