January 7, 2011

A Library Book~on Dewey!!

Mommy's in the middle of reading a book to moi!  It's Dewey's Nine Lives! We borrowed it on line at the library (fitting, since he was a library cat).  I have to sit next to her, cause it's on the computer, and not in her lap.  But every so often I touch her arm and she takes time out to sit on the daybed with me and I get to curly up on one of the blankies she puts on her lap and take a nap. This book is four paws up, and a box of tissues for your bean!
love,
brandi
 uh-oh. Sorry mama. Let's get back to the book AFTER you clean my litter box. Pee-u!

And whose fault is that, stinky butt
lovingly said by mama Carol

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

One of the most special things about khats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: The other is how tasty they are ;-)

Catsparella said...

Dat's a good book, I read it too! You're right about the tisses, mol.

Ikaika said...

You have such a good Mama, reading you books! I'm sure the book your mom is reading to you is much more interesting than the one our mom is trying to read to us. Now I have nothing against Mr. Mark Twain, but I think Dewey's life would be a much better read.