January 12, 2011

Wednesday Wordy

Rene couldn't read all of the Dewey book cause it was so sad. It took us a few days to get through some of the chapters cause mama cried, too.  But I helped a lot, and the last chapters were sweet.  And it was an honor to read some of those stories, even though they were sad and mama cried, cause they were about real kitties we would have liked to have as friends and we would have been proud to have been, too!.
I said four paws up and a box of tissues for your bean for a reason. I don't like getting my furs wet, and mama cried a lot, but the book was worth it!
I hope Rene tries to read the book again.
love,
brandi

6 comments:

Roses said...

I got halfway through the book before I realized the story was not going to end with Dewey living 30 years.
So, I just stopped reading. :-(

Roses said...

Oh.
Well, nevermind.
Apparently I was thinking of a different book.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, it's way sad, but Dewey is still quite the ambassador for kittenhood!

Mickey's Musings said...

Thanks for the reviews Brandi!! Mom ans we kitties are looking forward to reading it too!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Rene said...

I will try again to read the rest of it, Brandi (I read about four of the stories). I think it would be better if I read one story every so often instead.

I consider it a good book--successful in writing emotional, true stories about kitties and their people.

Ann Dziemianowicz said...

Thank you for the review of the book here and the previous post. It is on my list to read! :)