June 4, 2011

Saturday Stuff

Oh, here it is again! Saturday! Only Traci didn't come over this week :{
Yesterday the temp hit 90 degrees. And once again, mama turned on the air thingy.  But it was so humid and hot, I really didn't mind the cool at all.
I waked mama up early (6 am) cause I wanted my Denties.
Now that she's up....
Hey mama can I please have some more? Oh wait. You promised to clean the litter box this morning. (She already wiped away my footie prints in the bedroom). And take out the garbage. And clean the kitchen.  Service, please!
Oh,  before she does, she wants me to tell you all the movie Ghost and the Darkness was a very good movie. 4 Stars if you want to check it out.
And her eye thingy won't go away for a long time. She's trying to train her eye to ignore it, but so far, it hasn't.
love,
brandi

1 comment:

Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

Meow! Have a happy Saturday, Brandi!