July 6, 2011

Not Fair!

Yesterday mama had to go to the clinic and she was gone a long time.  She had lunch there, and didn't bring me any leftovers!
Well, she did share breakfast and dinner.  But STILL!
And this morning she had crumpets, which I am not that fond of. And she didn't share that.
Then this morning she destroyed my artwork in my bedroom.  It's MY bedroom. All those little footie prints I worked so hard at. Gone.
This is turning out to be a rotten day.
And I even was nice when I woked her up this morning.
Geezz!
Oh, and the 4th was kinda okay this year. Getting used to the noise, I guess.  And that chenile blankie....
love,
brandi

5 comments:

Athena said...

oh, Brandi, you are haffing a hard time! I'm so sorry. I hope things get better soon.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Have some catnip and a nap and things will be all better!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Poor Brandi! Take a lil snooze and maybe things will be better.

meowmeowmans said...

I hope today is a better day for you, Brandi!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Brandi, just take a nap or two.

Everything seems better after a nap.