Any-whoo (I think Nerissa would say that, don't you?) this is the original way to accept this award as Nerissa stated in his blog:
There are some things one must do in acceptin' this award but they're pretty simple things. All one must do is thank the blogger who gave you the award and put in a little linky to their blog, on yours. Then post the award on your blog and tell all your readers what your six favourite things are. And finally, pass the award on to as many bloggers as you would like. It could be just a couple or lots and lots. Whatever tickles your whiskers.So, my six favorite things (Nissy is Canadian, after all, and we live in the States, so we spell different):
1. My Mommy, cause she's turning out to be an excellent
2. Feline Rescue in St. Paul, cause they opened their door to me (literally) and to lots of other orphans.
3. My Furminator!
4. My massages and scritchies and rubbies. I count all of these as one. Maybe I should have said, stuff that makes me purr?
5. My friends in the Blogosphere (you, too!)
6. Food! What else?
Now to pick out some blogs: (these need reading, if you don't already)
1. Little Cat Feet (they live in the Twin Cities and are a lovely family. And Mommy loves their blog name--from a poem she had to memorize when she was a little kid human)
2. Everycat (cause they are lovely cats, and Angel Whicky Wuudler was someone brandi especially liked--go meet Gerry and Mungo!)
3. Mr. Pip (cause he's a good dog with kitty siblings)
There are lots more, but Mommy is tired of typing and I want a nap). Consider yourself awarded!