April 27, 2014

Easy Sunday

Easy Sunday is a little WET around here.  I think they said on the weather reports that it is going to be raining like this all week! Yuck! So all you lucky enough to have sunpuddles this week, please enjoy extra for me!
I think I will do a LOT of Easy this week, and nappie the rain away!
I bugged Mommy all last week to post for me, but at least she has been reading blogs to me! And I get to see some of your awesome pictures and movies!
Back to sweet dreams, ya'all!
QUINN

9 comments:

Marty the Manx said...

Looks like you have a great Easy going there Quinn. Rain here too. Hope you have a great week.
Marty

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

enjoy your Easy! It's supposed to rain in Michigan all week too and Mom is HAPPY about it...she's nuts!

Mickey's Musings said...

We are getting rain this week too.
At least it is not snow and it is a bit warmer. We would like more heat though ;)
Good to see you enjoying a nice easy Sunday Quinn :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure, JJ
and Angels Tiger and Tillie

Lone Star Cats said...

Nappin are da best thing to do when there are no sunspots to play in.

Cats Herd You said...

Rainy days are the best days to nap the day away!

Mariodacat said...

Have a great Easy week. That's what I plan on doing cuz it's going to rain all week here too.

Cathy Keisha said...

Yeah, it’s gonna rain here all week too. Maybe it will knock down the pollen a little but.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

That's what Mommy is counting on!
QUINN

Katie Isabella said...

Oh you look SO comfy! xxoox