November 11, 2016

More bad stuff

Yes, we know. We have been missing again. We missed my gotcha day! But I have been very very busy with Mommy, so I really don't mind.
She had to go into the hospital last Friday with some major infections and the medicines they gave her she had a bad reaction to. I have spent a lot of time glued tightly to her side or sitting on the top of the pillow since she's home. I don't normally do that a lot, and never as tightly! I was! She's better, but she doesn't want to eat because of the meds (help, send pizza!--actually send creamy tomato microwave soup, which she says she's craving). I don't know about her doctors, but the paramedics are cute!
Anyway, while Mommy gets better we won't be on here a lot.
Send prayers, pizza (or some creamy tomato microwave soup)!
Mommy said I am being very sweet and loving to her.
QUINNIE
I vote for the pizza ;)

9 comments:

Colehaus Cats said...

Sending hugs, soft purrs, and good thoughts. Our Mom won't let us have pizza. Sorry, no dice there.

Deziz World said...

Happy Gotchaday Quinn. Ya' know we velebrate all month long, so technically, it's still your Gotchaday month and will be fur a few more weeks. Mes birthday was da 1st and mes Gotchaday is da 22nd. So it's just one big pawrty here. WooHoo One of mes awnties sent money fur me to have a pizza fur mes birthday but da pizza hut closed. Can you believe it? Me still hasn't had mes birthday pizza. Anyways, we're glad your mommy is gettin' better. We're sendin' lots of purrayers fur both of ya'. Big hugs.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

She really won't let me, either. But I like some of the toppings. I suppose the soup would be better for Mommy.

Mickey's Musings said...

We send lots and lots of purrs to your mum!
We purr you two will be OK.

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

pilch92 said...

Happy Gotcha Day! And I hope your Mom feels better soon.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sending healing purrs and a whole lot of pawyers!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Your poor mom. She is so fortunate to have you to take care of her, though. We hope she feels better soon!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We are having a bad time trying to leave a comment today. No idea why, but we do hope your mom gets to doing better soon!

Unknown said...

Your mommy is so lucky to have you!!! I really hope she will feel better very soon!!!
Kate