November 6, 2016

Not the good kind of excitement

Oh dear, oh dear. My mommy disappeared  and left me all alone. No food, no water. She left me! I was starving and so thirsty I almost didn't make it!
Not to worry, friends. She stayed over night at the people's hospital. She's already home! Seems she had some infections to clear up, including a kidney one. Now those are not fun.  They took lots of blood and gave her some IVs and gave her some pills to take at home. She had to promise to make an appointment with her vet in a week to check if the infections are gone.
Such drama around here! Anyway, once she was all settled she made sure I had food and water and scritchies. And my mommy was HOME. Including hospital smells.
{I really was gone overnight and  she had food and water, just no scritches. Is she a drama queen or what?-- Mommy}
Well, that's my exiting weekend so far. She slept like a good girl for several hours, made a little dinner and went back to bed. Well, at least she's home and I got some scritchies! And more crunchies and fresh water. I think I will get to watch over her this afternoon while she take a nap.
She BETTER take a nap. We all know sleep is a very good healer!
Love ya,
QUINNIE
Ps. She had French toast there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quinn, you have a big responsibility to take care of your human. It's too bad that you had to spend all that time alone. You should have called us. We're not that far away and we could have had a nice meow or two on the phone. :)
We hope your Mom continues to heal and that she listens to her "vets".
Purrs from Hemingway and Steinbeck

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh no, hoping Mom feels better soon. Glad she is home! catchatwithcarenandcody

Deziz World said...

Sorry your mommy had to be in da hospital Quinn, but we're glad she's back home now. We're sendin' lots of purrayers fur both of ya'.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

No food? No water? MOUSES!

I mean, even if there is food and water the fact that there's no one there of whom to demand more food and water on demand warrant a loud MOUSES, for sure. MOUSES!

Purrs,
Seville

PS. Your mum might need extra cuddles to make sure those infections are all gone. purrs

Rene said...

Oh my word, how scary for her and you! You watch over her carefully, Quinn!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Get well wishes from us to your Mommy, Quinn! And hope you don't have to be alone again, that is scary esp when its for an emergency...