June 14, 2007

Checking in again

Mama left today once, and camed back again with food from the food shelf. Then she left again and was gone for a lot of naps. A friend of hers took her to lunch to say thank you to mama for helping her. Then they wented to a community center to check it out for mama. She said it is a nice place. There was a woofie in the front keeping cool under the shade, but he was old and didn't even bark, so he was a nice woofie. She might go back there for visits.

Last night mama was doing a lot of laundry, so our place was filled with wet clothes drying on hangers. This morning she put them all away.

Oh, and yes, mama has a interview next Monday morning! It is for data entry, sitting in front of a puter typing numbers.

That's all our news. It is hot here, so I am going to take another nap after I read some other catblogs. And, oh, yes. I made mama promise to work on updating our linkies. SOON!

love, headbumpies, and hugs and
a special kiss for my Sugar Pie,
brandi

7 comments:

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm glad your mommy has an interview. That is good news. It sounds like she has nice friends too. That is important.
I'm going to take a nap tonight too so I'll dream of you. Maybe we'll meet in a dream! Head noogies and kisses sweetheart.

Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) said...

We'll be praying that the interview goes well! I hope you'll post to let us know if your Mommy wants to job after the interview.

Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) said...

We are purrin' and purrayin' furry hard that your Momma's interview on Monday goes well!

Tina T-P said...

Good luck with the job interview - Tina, et al

jane said...

Good luck with the interview & stay cool you two :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm crossin' my paws for you and your bean. I fink if she gets it we should have a hamm pizza party!

The Meezers said...

we is purraying for her innerview to go well. purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr