October 5, 2008

Hi, on Another Sleepy Sunday

Very grey today. Lots of sleepy naps. Mama took lots of them yesterday with me, but she was doing stuff today around here. She did open the window this afternoon and let in the fall air for a while. I was on my special pillow by the window. My red heart shaped one that I got from my sweetie.
Breathing in the cool air. Softly dreaming of my Sugar Pie. What a sweet life.

Our neighbor is doing fine, now. And Davy is being very good, as always. He used to bark when he went for walkies, but now he doesn't. When he goes out with Arthur, Arthur has a walker with a seat on it, and Davy jumps in and rides down on the walker to the lobby very quiet and good. When Arthur's family does walkies, he still is a good boy.

That's all the news. Just a quite weekend.

love to all,
brandi

2 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

Brandi, that looks like a great place to take a nap. We are glad that you got the windows open.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Mr. Hendrix said...

i'm very glad to hear Arthur is doing well. Davy sounds like a very nice woofie to take rides with his daddy. Arthur must be nice too to take such good care of Davy.

i hope you enjoyed the fal weather in the window. that is such a pretty picture of you. i'm so glad you like that pillow. puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrs to my sweet lady cat.