January 30, 2009

Pardon our Dust--We updated!

Hey, we updated some new links! Before the Geek Squad comes, we thought, while we could, we would do some stuff. Suppose they mess it up and we can't post???? Gotta do it NOW. So if I forgot some new little kitty blogs, let me know! I promise to nag mama until she updates stuff again.

There are some new kitties in Minneapolis, and I can't remember who you are. Please leave a comment!

Other than that, a nice quiet day. Lots of lovely naps. But mama wouldn't share her sammich at lunch. Egg salad, too! She did scritchies, though, and I forgave her. Cause I am nice. I would share my Fancy Feast if she asked! Well, maybe not....
Thank goodness I made mama update. And, oh, before I forget, catch Figaro's tv interview on his bloggie! He is a hero and a star!

love,

ps. Now my blog says brandi and Mystery's does too. At least we don't have the same layout anymore!~ Although I liked the pink....

4 comments:

meemsnyc said...

We hope the Geek squad fixes the computer problems.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Brandi,just stopping by to say Hi :) I'm glad your Mom is feeling better and you too !!
I hope the scary men fix your 'puter too :)
Purrs Mickey

Petey said...

You can add us on your next update.
Good luck with the puter.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Would you like me to come over and snuggle with you when those Geek Squad beans come?? I would like that.

We could watch Puppy Bowl V on Animal Planet instead of football. The puppies are cute and during the "Bissell Kitty Halftime Show" cute kittens romp and play. Fun!

I'm sure they will do a wonderful job. purrrrrrrrrrrrss