January 25, 2009

Sunday Snooze

Mama gets to pay up the rents now, and the other bills (that means we don't have to go to the liberry to use the internets and we can watch Aminal Planets and get phone calls and mama can pay her insurances). But we still have more paperworks to do. Or rather the bean vets do. *sigh*

All the bandaids are gone from mama now, and she goes back for a final check in a couple of weeks. She has her owie, but it doesn't hurtie her any more, and it is something called a scar now.

She goes to a different bean vet tomorrow, and that might mean she gets extended leave, or at least more monies until he says she can go back to work. So I will be patient tomorrow and wait really nice till she comes home. She boughted me new crunchies, which I like (I was running low, before), and more litter (which is always nice) with some of the monies we gotted already. So I can take the morning off. Woo hoo. Hey, Sugar Pie, wanna snuggle?

love,


1 comment:

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm so glad the insurance company finally came through with your Mama's claim, and, most importantly, that she's not hurtie :-)