January 19, 2015

Under 200!

Hey, Happy Monday, people! And guess what? I am down to under 200 blog entries to read and I will be caught up.  That's right. I'm on January 16! So Mommy said I could take time out to do a blog entry myself. Whew! That was some long reading, let me tell you!
Yes, I still have more to go, but I'm on the home stretch now.
I made mommy take a little  green paper out of my PayPal account and order some new (used) speakers from Amazon. Everything on the computer says this thing is working perfectly, so I assume that it is the speakers themselves (they have been dropped hundreds of times, so this is a good possibility).
If it is not the speakers and it IS the computer, well, we'll just have to wait for my real computer to get fixed and then I'll have Mommy plug in the new ones there!
So I hope those of you who are celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King Day have a wonderfully enriching day, and for those of you who have to go to work or school, hope your Monday is not too stressful.
We hope to be blogging a bit more (even with no pictures) and to be commenting on more blogs now.
love ya,
QUINN
I told mommy she can take the rest of the day off. To read(!) her book from the library.

14 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Reading time means more snuggle time!
Hope you are having nicer weather up there. It's sunny and 61 degrees here!

XOXO

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

My GOSH you've been busy readin' blog posts. Glad to hear you'll be up and bloggin' yourself, again. I miss you. So does the peep. Bet EVERYONE in the blogosphere does.

Purrs,
Nissy

Lone Star Cats said...

Get in some snugglin while da momma is reading.

Mickey's Musings said...

Looks like you two have been bust playing catch up :)
You are kind to let your Mom do some other reading.
But then you are a pawsome kitty Quinn :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Mr Puddy said...

For sure, you have a special bed for napping ( mom' s lap )
Enjoy !

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope you had a pawsome Day with your Mom.

The Florida Furkids

The Daily Pip said...

Good for you for getting caught up ...sometimes it is challenging to keep up with all the wonderful blogs.

Mariodacat said...

I'd say Mommy deserves a break, and a reading break is a good way to do it. Yes, it is snuggle time.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hooray fur da snugglies!
Yup, you are getting the chance of your kitty life to enjoy them fur the time being...then it will be back to normal, whatevfur that means, MOL!

Your Mom has gotten a lot done, wow!

Anonymous said...

Sorry we kuldn't help ya' wiff yous speakers Quinn, but sounds like yous gettin' it dun. Hope yous get yous weal puter back soon. We found out da hawd way how lost we wuz wiffout ow puter. Anyways, have a Blest day and don't work on dat weadin' too hawd.

LLuv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

catching up is one daunting task isn't it? Hope one day we will be on your list lol

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Holy Ceiling Cat Quinn! Your Mommy is way more motivated than my Mom L. She is so far behind reading to me about all my pals, most have stopped coming to visit until I show up which is only fair I say. Thanks for visiting me buddy.

Noodle Cat said...

That's a whole lot of reading!
Have a great Wednesday...

Noodle and crew

Marty the Manx said...

Oh Quinn you and your Mommie's eyes must be getting tired with all that reading! Glad to hear you are almost caught up though!
Luvs
Marty