February 10, 2007

Still Cold in Minnesota

Yup. That's right. We are still having a bout of frigid weather. But, I have a NEW blankie, and mama got out another one of hers and we doing fine. Did I tell you I gotted my blankie from my boyfriendcat, Mr. Hendrix?? It is pink and red. And warm. I even might share it with mama.

Mama applied for a few new jobbies, and we have been snuggling. That's it. Mama had a nasty headache today, but it's better.

I enjoyed the party last night. Even though I had internet problems and stuff, it was still fun to see effurryone and see my sweetie... *sigh*

Love, headbumpies, purrs,
and *another* smooch for my sweetie,
brandi

and p.s. Yesterday was for Robyn. I didn't forget. I just was so exited about the party, I kinda posted as fast as I could. We appreciate Robyn for all that she has done for us. She is a neat lady and a nice mom and a wonderful friend to everyone.

1 comment:

Hot(M)BC said...

Thanks for stopping to think of me in the middle of all your stuff. That was so sweet of you :) :) :)
Love n "Purrs"
Robyn