July 20, 2007

Friday's Here

Well, they haven't been back to fix that pipe yet! Mama wented out with a friend today and they looked at a couple of places for us to move to. Mama is thinking hard about one of them. It is in a more suburban place, and we don't have one of those metal moving things, but they like kitties and little woofies. And it is way cheaper. And one of mama's friend's friends lives in the building, so she got inside information on how the place is run. They even give rides to the grocery store.

Moving. Sigh. We need a cat deposit....

Anyway, they also wented to a dollar store and mama bought me a present. I will show you a picture of it tomorrow. It's color is my favorite color. That's the only hint I will give you.

Isn't she nice?

Hugs to all, and a smooch for my sweetie,
brandi

1 comment:

Zoey and the furballs said...

Moving is a pain, but I discovered that sometimes it's for the best, which makes all the work worth it!