November 24, 2007

Saturday Stuff

We are still eating turkey, which is fine with me! Hope all of you are having a great weekend. I hope that mama wll be able to update our linkies tomorrow.

She has class again next week. So who knows when we will get to blog. And the week after, we better get the insurance stuff, cause she has two doctor pointments, and medicines to get! We are waiting impatiently for that stuff!

I got to snuggle with her a lot today. And she had to sweep the floor about a zilliion times cause she broked a glass, and she didn't let me walk on the floor til she was done.

That's Saturday!

love, and bunches of headbumpies to my Sweetie,
brandi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Boy said...

Happy turkey eating day!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hello Sugar Pie! I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit. The time mommy and daddy didn't spend running from family dinner to family dinner was spent playing with me and Chance the kitten.

I'm being a very good boy with the change in routine, but I can't wait to get my beans back being my very own.

I'm so very glad you got so much time with your mommy and you got such great treatsies.

Sending you big snuggles and purrs my sweet lady cat.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

So nice to meet you, Brandi~!

So glad that you still have great turkey to enjoy~! Have a great Monday to you as well~!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Sounds like you had a great Turkey day! We are still eating turkey too...except yesterday mom took what little was left and portioned it into freezer bags and froze it. She said it will taste great later when it isn't day after day of turkey turkey turkey. I really don't understand cuz I could eat turkey 365 days a year and not get sick of it!