November 11, 2007

Sunday Again?

I can't believe it's been soo long since my last post. But mama has been very busy at work and too tired when she gets home. :-(

Wednesday she had to redo our lease to adjust for our new income and verify where she's employed, so she had to go in late to work, so she had to stay late a couple of days to make up the time. And Thursday, she gotted home really late cause she stopped and got her hairs chopped off her head. Not all of them, but it is shorter. She hasn't been able to do that for a while.

Friday morning for a little while it snowed. Big fluffy pretty stuff. And mama wasn't here to enjoy it with me. But she said they all went to the windows at work and watched it for a little while and she wished she was with me.

Saturday I did the lap thing a lot, and also today. But, hey, we tried really hard to get on line tody and our dial up was crummy and kept freezing and not working. :-(

Oh, yeah, mama gets to stay home tomorrow cause it's Veterans Day holiday.

Hope efurryone is doing well, and CHECK OUT THE NEW LINKIES ON THE SIDE! Mama has been updating for me.

love,
and lots of smoochies for the dashing five year old Mr. Hendrix, my special Sugar Pie,
brandi

and p.s. Don't forget this is National Diabetes Month!

9 comments:

Edsel/The Pooch said...

we are so happy that your Mommy's job seems to be workin' out good. it's good to have income - my Mom says i don't have a clue what that means, but i think i do.

Parker said...

Feel free to use the Diabetes sidebar! The more the better!

Boy said...

Wow, your Mama has been weawwy busy hasn't she? Just wike mine Mummy, and it's no fun at all! They should just stay home and be ours swaves!

Sassy Kat said...

We have been having snow the earlier part of the week, it kind of is pretty as it falls to the ground, would be fun to chase it huh? Oh I stopped by to let you know that there is a new ballot for the soap title. Voting will start Monday at 11:00 am est and end Tuesday at 9:00 pm est. There were so many entries that there are two ballots so be sure to look at both of them but please vote for only one title.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We hope you aren't too lonely when your mom is working Brandi dear. Don't you just hate it when the internet & computer doesn't want to cooperate.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's great that your Mama has this holiday off. Enjoy your day with her :-)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh my sweet Brandi, I wish I could be snuggling next to you watching the snow fall. It was a nice day here so mommy opened some windows. I thought of you.

I'm very glad your mommy got today off. So did mine! I hope you got extra good lap time. Puuurrrrsss. Your adoring boyfriendcat, Hendrix

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yer lucky you got to stay home wif yer momma today....our momma hadded to werk.

Boy said...

You are invited to come over for mine 14th purrthday party! Come have a wook at the invitation at mine bwoggy!