November 4, 2007

Sunday Sweetness

I want to thank efurryone who made it to the party yesterday. It was soo much fun. Seeing the ceiling walks and the sliding and the dancing and partying, my, we have had some sad times on the blogosphere lately, so we need to party and remind ourselves that life goes on and we need to celebrate it once in a while. Sorry for the delayed start, but our puter monitor was not working right. It WAS dropped a couple of times when we moved, so I guess we should just be grateful it works at all. We decided when it started working to just do a Chatzy, as it was very quick and easy. Anyway, it was so fun to show off our new place, and celebrate with my mama her new jobbie, and then to be with my special Sugar Pie for all these celebrations rolled into one! I can't believe it has been a whole year since I was asked by this dashing young lad to be his. He is not only a sweet and thoughtful boyfriendcat, but he is brave and strong and wonderful. And then to be able to celebrate his 5th birthday, too. Gosh, I am soo proud of him!

Yes, he stayed over, but we were chaparoned by my mama, and we all slept in the same room. And this morning, we touched noses before he bid me a sweet adieu. ::sigh::

My tummy is full, but I hear there is another party today, and they did say pizza.....

love,
brandi

14 comments:

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

The party was great fun! Thank you so much for inviting us. We love your new apartment and the hamm pizza was excellent!!

Just Ducky said...

Wonderful party Brandi. I had a great time.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

i wish i coulda come to the party. my Mom had the nerve to go out and leave the computer TURNED OFF. darn her. but i'm very glad things are goin' better for you and your Mama

The Meezers or Billy said...

Brandi, fank you so much for the wonderful party! we hadded an awsome time!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We is so sorry we missed that party but Momma doesn't have access to a computer on da weekends...we is so glad efurryone had a great time.

Purrs
Abby

Mr. Hendrix said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful party my darling. I wanted to tell you yesterday but an icky machine doing construction cut our cable line so we didnt have any internet! Mommy is working today but we hope to be online at home soon sos I can look at your pretty picture all the time.
Thanks for letting me stay. Waking up with you was so wonderful. sigh.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Sorry we missed your party. It sounds like it was absolutely wonderful, and with so many good things to celebrate :-)

That's a pretty picture of Brandy, even though she looks all tired out from the party :-)

Kimo and Sabi said...

Sorry we missed yer party - sounded like a great time!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Brandi you look totally tuckered out after your bash! We enjoyed it very much and the hamm pizza was the best!

cohnsey said...

I just found your site and think it is a pretty unique cat blog. I currently have a pretty random cat blog myself and wanted to know if you would like to exchange links with me? My address is:

http://rickvskiki.blogspot.com. Let me know if you are interested.

Rick

Rick vs kiki Blog

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hello Sugar Pie. I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you today. I was looking out my window squinting really hard to try and see your house so mommy brought me upstairs so I could see your picture on the computer.

sigh. You're so pretty.

Sassy Kat said...

Looks like you are still resting from your party. Hope you will be ready to party tomorrow for the Mafia party. I stopped by to give a reminder that tomorrow is Opus & Roscoe's Mafia Movie Marathon, in Italy. They are going to post photos of their guests who come in costume. It's another all day party!! Hope to see you there.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I miss the party sounds like it was alot of fun.Have a good rest :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Didnt make the party:(
How is life in yer new apartment?
Is yer Mom busy with her new job?