November 1, 2011

Survive Halloween?

I hope you all survived Halloween and all the doorbell dings and "Trick or Treat"s. And the costumes some of you were made to wear!  Our community room had a party and that's where all the little ghosts and goblins went.
And mama didn't give me a whole bag of Denties!!!! Well, she got out a new one and opened it for me, and she said she didn't want me to be sick eating all those treats, but she gaved me some so there.
She was gone yesterday doing stuff. So once again my naps were not interupted with her teasing me and petting me and smoochies.  Well, she did have to make up some of the treaties when she gotted home, like I said.
I only threw up a little hairball.
Tee hee!
love
brandi

Just found this and had to share!

5 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sounds like a good Halloween to us. We don't like our doorbell rang, either. Sorry you didn't get a whole bag of denties, but sum is better than none! Haf a pawsome Wednesday pretty girl!

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that you survived Halloween and got some treats. Congratulations on only throwing up a small hairball.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Sounds like you had fun! Tee hee!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad you got to nap instead of having to open the door. Did your mom go to the community room or stay home with you?

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm glad you had a nice Halloween and sorry you didnt' get the whole bag of treats. I hope you left the hairball somewhere difficult to clean up.

That pumpkin is adorable! Someone has talent.

I hope you'll come to my party Friday...My beans will be around to keep an eye out