March 22, 2013

Good and Evil in One Evening!

Mommy left me alone all yesterday morning and afternoon.  But, but she came home with a feather toy. One for me to jump to get.  It was fun.  Most of the long things have come off, but the feathers are still there!  Wasn't she nice? I got a present!
But there was some bad news, too.  This red thing came into our place, too.  It runs around every once in a while like crazy.  Even in my shower stall!. Even this morning.  I haven't managed to kill it yet. But I am sure I will get it! It especially likes to go up walls, the sneaky thing.  I been doing a lot of jumping around and running around trying.  Does anyone else have this evil red thing?
I was so tired after playing with my toy and chasing that red thing. Mommy actually got a picture:
I'll get you, you evil red thing. After I rest up!
GIRL POWER,
QUINN

9 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Didn't you get to catch that red thing - they are very illusive.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Cathy Keisha said...

You're in luck, Quinn. I am an expert at the red dot thing. I refuse to climb walls after it. In fact, I think I've discovered its dirty little secret. Stay tuned for more.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Those red dot things are annoying! They can go so fast! But the feather thing sounds cool!

Rene said...

We have this red thing, but only that crazy Sadie will chase it. We just love the coloring on your chin. :-)

Jacqueline said...

Oh, lovely Quinn, we can't catch that elusive evil red dot either!!...Sweet dreams, beautiful girl...Happy weekend, sweet friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sweet, adorable, Quinn, is it like the Elusive Red Dot? That thing annoys us to no end!

We luv this pic of your very precious chin. ::smooches::

Fur Everywhere said...

It was nice of your mommy to bring you a present! We always love when our mommy brings us surprises, too :)

Purrs,
Carmine, Milita, and Jewel

Just Mags said...

Did you get it yet? Looks like you were getting some good rest and building up lots of energy to work that red thing over. Hugs and nose kisses

Katie Isabella said...

Girl Power conquers ALL! We know, don't we? XX