March 6, 2013

Morning Conversation at our Place

Mommy, I'm glad the snow stopped, but it's still cloudy and there are no sun puddles. Can't the weather figure it out? Sunny can't be that hard to do.
Child, can you figure it out and tell the weather?
Mommy, I'm a cat.  We don't do weather, we just enjoy it. Or complain about it.
Well, that's what humans do, too.
Mommy, can Angel brandi come and talk to her friends here? She talks to me all the time.
You'll have to ask her. I didn't know you were still talking to her.
Well, I'm special.  She said I need special help, too.
I see.
That's a good thing, right?
Learning is always special.
I think I'll ask her, then. 
Tell her I love her and miss her.
Meow! You do that every day!
It never hurts to hear that repeated.
You're right about that!
Of course. I'm your mom, and moms are always right.
Thanks, mom.
          

5 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Awe.
We hope the sunpuddles come back soon here too

Mickey's Musings said...

During these cold days of Winter, sunpuddles are important. We were supposed to have some this week,but the weather man keeps putting them off for another day!!!
We purr you get yours back soon too :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

The Lee County Clowder said...

Give it another couple weeks, Quinn, and the sunpuddles should be around more. This time of year, sunpuddles appear and disappear three or four times a day, lots of days.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

How much snow did you get? We hope sunpuddles are in your near future, Quinn. Surely spring is just around the corner. Happy Thursday! XOXOXO

Groucho said...

Good luck with the sun puddles! And we think its wonderful you still speak with Angel Brandi, there's something wonderfully comforting about it.

Woof

Groucho