July 16, 2013

Tuesday News! We got News!

I caved!
This is the pillow from my new cat bed. I do like it. Mommy says one paw at a time:
When she was passing through my room yesterday evening she found me curled up on my new pillow. So she rushed to get her camera. This is what was in my Nip and Bones box (plus the rest of the cat bed).
Well, yes, I know, but the pillow IS comfy.  Not sure about the rest of the bed....
Mommy is gone today, so I have the place to myself.  The a/c cooly thing will be left on, so anyone who wants to come over can. I get the pillow!! You can have the daybed or the boxes or the linen shelf! We'll even have brandi's pink blankie on the shelf so it is comfy and soft.
Love to all,
QUINN

11 comments:

Marg said...

Oh Quill, that looks like such a comfy pillow. You are looking mighty good yourself. Take care.

Rene said...

Hooray, good for you! We'll come over--we love boxes!

Everycat said...

You sure look comfy on that lovely pillow Quinn, we hope you enjoy the rest of the cat bed soon!

Unknown said...

What a nice invite, but I'm alone too and Mum said "stay home no teleporting"...maybe next time!
Purrs, Miss Kitty

Cathy Keisha said...

That pillow looks comfy. Lookit all those treats over there!! HAH! I got the pillow!

Hannah and Lucy said...

That does look very comfy Quinn.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Colehaus Cats said...

That DOES look comfy! Stay cool! Purrs...

Cats Herd You said...

That looks super-comfy, Quinn! We're glad you're getting the cooly left on when the hots are on.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Quinn, that bed does look cozy!!
We bet is is purrfect with the a/c on too :)
It is warm here so we will be happy to pop over and visit!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh that looks very very comfortable!

Rascal and Rocco said...

looks so cozy! I understand why you couldn't wait till it was together with the rest of the bed!