April 17, 2006

Easter Monday

Hope efurrybody has had a nice Easter. Mama is still home, she goes back to work tomorrow. She has given me extra scritchies today, and she brushed me this morning. My fur is shedding again, cause the weather is definitely warmer. It's 70 out right now!! So I really need the brushies, not just cause it feels good. My summer coat can grow now. It is lighter and more comfy. We shared breakfust and lunch today, and I am ready to nap again.

So take care, and have fun today. I think the window is calling me to watch the birdies, maybe, or just nappppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

5 comments:

PrincessMia said...

Hope you have fun watching the birdies. I'm watching the squirrels over here. They are very busy.

Shaggy and Scout said...

I had to beg mom to brush me these last two days. I'm shedding so badly she gets out handfulls of it. Man it feels good, though! -Shaggy

Victor Tabbycat said...

Wif Mom home extra, I keep waking from my nap an Mom says I look sleepy. We had scary weather - it was like someone was dropping rocks on the roof! Mom an Dad called it hale. I looked out the window for rocks after, but didn't see any, just wet an rain. I'm glad I'm indoors when it's like that! Bird watching is better!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Is that why our furs is flying efurry where, coz it's so warm outside? Have fun watching the birdies.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

The companies left and life is back to normal.......good thing too......I was getting sick of not being number one!!!
Patches