April 28, 2006

Huh???

It's a harness?? But, I haven't been outside for years and years!!! And then only by myself so I could run around and do what I want. Don't these things have LEASHES????

She wouldn't do that to me in the rain, would she??? *shudder* It looks like rain today. Maybe I should run and hide when she gets home! I'm all warm and comfy in here. I don't want to be cold and wet!

But I might not get my scritchies! They are important!! And I love my mama when she comes home! And what about lappies??? And brushies??? And treatsies?

Think, brandi. Think.

Well, maybe after my napppppppppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

6 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Don't take action too soon (cept for napping). Act normal until she approaches with the harness thingy, then run an hide. My mom hasn't tried to take me out in rain, but when I'm checkin out that indoor rain room she goes in, sumtimes it starts raining on me and I fink she has sumfing to do wif it. Yup, act normal as much as possible.

PrincessMia said...

Don't worry Brandi. Your bean mom won't stop doing all those other things. And I'm sure she wouldn't make you go out in the rain. You're going to have so much fun! reow!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh no Brandi, we dont' fink that she would take you out in the rain. That would not be a nice fing for a Mommy to do. Just give her the normal lappies and loves.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Brandi

I am sure your Momma won't make you go out in bad weather. But may she gonna take you out when it's nice and sunny for a visit outside wif her.

*ABBY

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

The indoor rain thingy in my home is the bathtub with a curtain around it. I love it in the summer, cause it's cool. And my water bowl is on the edge. But I don't stick around when the rainy stuff comes down!

Sharyn Ekbergh said...

HI Brandi,
Caturday will post a link to you too. The more, the merrier.
Meow.