April 22, 2006

Saturday

Mama is better. She went out today with one of her friends. She was got a loooonnnng time. But that's okay, cause she brotted home kitty crunchies! She brotted home some other stuff too, but she remembered ME! Oh yeah, oh yeah, crunchies are good. Oh, yeah, oh yeah, crunchies are great! Thank you mama for remembering me! *ppurrrr*

Acktually, I was the one who didn't feel good this morning, and she got up early to make sure I had food and water and stuff, and she petted me til I felt better. I think it was a bad dream or somethin, cause the sickies sure didn't last long. :-)

Last night she brushied and brushied me, and a whole lotta fur came off me. I like that. It's cooler.

Many birdies out my window today. And a nice cool breeze. And now mama is home!

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

glad you and your mommy are feeling better. our mommy was out all day saturday too, but she didn't bring us NOTHING when she gotted home.

Unknown said...

a Hug for you mom and you! =^^=

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh how cool! You gotted treats!! And a brushing! Awesome day!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

SWEETIE HERE: Thanks for coming and visiting me...And I wanted you to know I don't like the brushies either...So, I don't know what we is going to do...But I have faith it will all come out in the end...fur, that is! HA HA HA! Puuuuuurrrr. You are such a nice kitty...can we be friends?