July 29, 2006

We're Havin' a Heat Wave

...A tropical heat wave.

Blaagghh.

It is 2:30 am and 80F Saturday morning. TTTOOOO HOTTT! Don't wanna eat, don't wanna sleep. The heat index thingy?? Don't ask. Fraxy is the only one staying cool, and I don't even want my mousie (still can't find the pink mousie). Mama is leaving me alone, although she puts water on me once in a while, to cool me down. I am just too crabby and hot and I think she is hot too.

I can't even purr.

:-P

Don't forget to check out the new kitties on the blogs. Sir Robin is from my neck of the woods (the twin cities), and the Two Black Cats are from the UK (like Fat Eric and Puff the Cat). Kaze the Cat and her brother Latte each has their own blog.

Mama, we gotta get high speed internet someday. Soo many blogs to read, so little time to nap!

4 comments:

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We feel bad that it's so hot fur you. It's a hot one efurrywhere it seems. We gots the a/c on today so we can't look out the doors now.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

High speed internet would be nice; but here in the Big Piney Woods we will never see that. That is what Momma tells us as we wait and wait and wait somemore for pages to load.

Patches

Anonymous said...

we finally had no bright shiny thing in the sky today. YAY! it was gray an cloudy just like we like it. hope your hot goes away soon too

Emily said...

Oh, gosh. You sound like me! (Except that I'm not a cat, of course.) It's been so hot here.