April 22, 2007

Sunday, Rainy Sunday

Rainy weather. Sigh. Lots of naps.

Mama told me she is taking a little time off of the computer. She has to concentrate on figuring out how to pay stuff up like the utilities and pay for foodies and stuff. Her first paycheck is in two more weeks, and its for rent. She went to a dollar store yesterday for some foodies. She has been bringing peanie butter sandwiches to work, and drinking lots of water. She's trying to get medicines to tide her over till she has insurance. She's working with her clinic on that. That's two months to wait. And right now she can't pay for moving, and that's a biggie.

We understand that a lot of beans and kitties are having a hard time now. We wish we could help, but we still don't have a lot for ourselves. We are purraying hard though, for all those in need.

I'd like to ask for more help for mama, but she says I shouldn't. Maybe nobody will believe we're not okay yet, but truly, we are not. But mama is happy for her new jobbie. And she thanks all of you for hanging in there with us. That was very important. Keep purraying and sending nice thoughts, and we are sending them to all of you. Thank you to the few of you who have been able to help. We have been living on mostly no money for lots of darks and lights.

We will not be blogging much for a few days or so, but mama will let me read up on the blogs, and I may leave a message or two.

love, headbumpies, lots of hugs for all, and smoochies for my Sugar Pie!
brandi

6 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi, I'm sorry things are still so bad. Of course the kitties and beans will believe your mommy! Getting a job doesn't whoosh make everything perfect. It takes time. I have a little money saved in my piggy bank sos mommy is going to send it to you this week. It isn't much, but we hope it helps.
Take care sweet Brandi and Carol. Smoochie to you sugar pic *blush*

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We still purrin' and purrayin' for you, and we're gonna do what we can to help.

Boy said...

2 months!
That's a fuwwy wong time!
Wots of headbutts and purrs for you...

Mr. Hendrix said...

Guess what! DKM is auctioning off 2 snuggles for you and your mommy over at the blogosphere. We have such a wonderful group.
We hope it is getting sunny there like it is here. I'll be thinking warm snuggle smoochie thoughts of you while I nap in my sun spot today.
Guess what else. I got a Squirrel too now. Maybe Mr. Squirrel's lady friend came here. It is kinda small so it could be a nice lady squirrel. I looooooove watching it out my window. Every once in a while it comes up with a friend too. We don't think they're dating tho.
How is your mommy's week going?

Catzee said...

Purrs fur Brandi and her mama! I'm furry happy she gotted a job an' I pray everything gets better real soon.

Catzee said...

Dear Brandi,

I been thinkin' an I am awarding you the thinking blogger award. Come to my bloggie to see how to get it.

Purrs,
Catzee