September 8, 2010

Wednesday Kitty Woes

THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN!
This time they are doing the kitchen floor of our across the hall neighbor.  Stinky! Stinky!
And since mama has ebooks downloaded from the library and she doesn't have an ebook to carry around or a laptop either, I guess that means we both are stuck here.  Mama has a fan on directed at the door, and we have to open a window today (it's in the fifties out, for pity's sake, mama! I KNOW the sun is shining in, but fifties???). 
SHE can drink hot drinks.  I bet she puts an ice cube in my water to be funny!
That's sarcasm, by the way, I am told.  She wouldn't do anything that nasty.
Er, mama, I have been a good girl lately, haven't I?????
Anyone care to donate a used working laptop or a Nook Book??????
Love,
brandi

3 comments:

Everycat said...

Oh Brandi that's stinky, cold and miserable for you both. Ask your Mama to put a rolled up rug or something at the foot of the door, that might keep some of the stinky outside.

Snuggle up with your Mama too, to keep you both warm

Whicky Wuudler

Mickey's Musings said...

We don't think your Mom would do that either ;)
Curl up with her and maybe she will read to you :) Maybe Dentabites will follow ,heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Jans Funny Farm said...

What happened with the Pepsi Gulf voting? Did they get anything?