I have been tagged by my sweetie, Mr, Hendrix, to tell 5 reasons there is a Catitude Blog. Okay, here we go:
1. We started reading the Mows on line. That led us to Max. Then we started reading some of the blogs he linked to. Then we got hooked. We read them every day. Now, of course, there are so many, it is hard to do every day, but at least once a week we read every one. There are so many now!
2. We got very brave, and decided that I needed my own blog, and mama needed a creative thing to do. And so we started Catitude. Little did we know how fun it was to learn how to do some of the technical stuff, and tell about my life. For a while, mama was more here than I was, but we are back to me, mostly. I just tolerate her cause she's my typist, after all.
3. We have met soo many nice kitties and beans out here, we keep coming back. We had no idea there was so much love and caring around, and we are so happy we've met! Honest, the bloggers in the cat blogosphere are a wonderful group! And I have learned soo much about other kitties and stuff they like to do, and Temptations. We never tried them before!! That was definitely a good thing!
4. When we started having problems with mama loosing her jobbie and stuff, we have had lots of support that has meant the difference between a sane mama and a scared crazy one. Trust me, the sane one is easier to live with. Thank you all for your kindness! Once again, it is because the cat blogosphere is full of delightful, warmhearted bloggers. Cats RULE!
5. I never thought I would ever have someone special in my life, but Mr. Hendrix is such a sweet boyfriendcat I can't say how proud I am of such a brave, noble, sweetheart. *blush*
I tag anyone who wants to participate.
love, headbumpies, lots of hugs, and a smooch for my Sugar Pie--thanks for tagging me!