August 15, 2012

Wednesday is Late

Late post better than nothing.  I have to talk to my bean.  She wented on her errands today and spent the whole day gone.  She didn't even buy me anything.
And I had to pay for the pizza. Boy, did I have to pay for the pizza! Since I'm not as limber as I once was, my pantaloons get a little dirty from time to time.  This meant BATH! It really wasn't TOO bad, cause mom had my special beach towel ready to cuddle me in, and give me a good all over rubbie, and then she used the fur drier. And boy does that thing feel good on the bones!! But still.  That's a high price to pay for bacon on a pizza (not really hamm, but it comes from Canada, so that's okay, it tastes like hamm)!
Well, at least we have pizza leftovers.
love,
brandi

5 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well Brandi, let's eat!!!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Well, Bacon is worth almost anything isn't it?

Rene said...

Oh dear, a bath? Well, if you got some bacon, that was surely worth it!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Better late than never is what we say, Brandi. The bath would have been better never, though! MOL! XOXO

Cherry City Kitties said...

Hey miss brandi! Come on over to Cherry City Kitties, we nominated you for an award !

Harry, Dexter and Tipp