March 1, 2006

Cuddle Time

I woke my mama up this morning early. I got lots of petties and rubbies and scritchies. Then I left her alone, and she waited for the larm clock. Then I got even more! Love mama! And she fed me. Even better!!

I had a sick tummy last night, and she took the food away, so the crunchies were so good this morning!

Mama fed me cheese last night, and I had too much *sigh*. It wasn't her fault. I wanted it so bad and I begged and begged. Oops. Not so good.

She went away to her "work". So I am going to take about 50 naps and wait for her to get back. It will be dark then!

Thank you for the nice welcome to the 'net. I hope I make some new friends out here!

As soon as mama figures out how to use her digital camera and upload pictures, I will have some on here. Be patient. Mama isn't even sure how to do links let..

1 comment:

The Crew said...

You know, the best thing to do when you're feeling poorly is to nap.