March 26, 2006

Weekend Update

I haf to apologize for my mama. She said a few bad words about that PC camra. 'Parently it doesn't work. I had to leave the room when she was trying to make it work with the computer. She promised to buy one of those disposable didital ones. She said she wished she could buy a nice one, but can't right now.

So no pictures. And I posed lots of times for that PC camra!

Mama, calm down. It's okay! I will try to pose again when you bring that other camra home.

Besides the camra problem, we have had a nice weekend. Mama brushed me a lot, gave me scritchies, did the laundry, let me curl up on her at night.

Hope you all have had a nice weekend, too. Even if the weather isn't exactly spring yet, it's 43 degrees right now!

Somedays I wish I were an outdoor kitty again. But maybe not.... I love my mama. And my crunchies. And my blankies. And my nice safe napssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Petey said...

Hope you get your picture woes fixed soon. I love pictures and pose every time the mom gets out the camera.

The Crew said...

Brandi

Tell your Mom we all want to see you!