March 15, 2006

No mama

I have had about 50 nappies today. And crunchies. And drinks. And I want my mama home!

Mama is staying late tonight at her work. It is supposed to snow, she said. I napped on her most of the night 'cause I was cold. I want her home now! I need a warm lappy and some scritchies! Oh, I know she fed me before she left, but what if she doesn't make it home soon? I will starve!! Mama!!

I just know she won't come home. And the snow will make it cold and I will need a nap on her warm lap, and I will run out of food and water, and well, there IS a warm blankie on her puter chair, and that's where I am, and it is warm, and I'm getting tired of waiting for her, and it is warm, and the food is only a little ways away, and it hasn't runded out, and I'm getting sleepy and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Huh? What??? Oh, yeah, Efurbody say happy birfday to Buddah! Use my link on the right side there.

Now, where was I? Oh, yeah... Warm blankie. Waiting for mama. Warm blankie. Napping is good. Napping isssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Note from mama: I made it home and Brandi is going crazy. Guess she is full of energy after all that napping. It is starting to snow....

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

We hates it when mommy gets home late from werk.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Little sweetie...it's hard to wait for momma to come home isn't it. We miss ours even when she just goes out for groceries! Hope you got lots of lovin' when she got home!