March 16, 2006

Snowy day

It's a snowy day and mama's at work. :-(

When she came home yesterday I ran and ran and ran I had so much energy saved up from my nappies. Then she tried to give me some of her dinner. Yuck, chicken pot pie. But she gave me scritchies and head bumpies and I slept right in her arms all night! Then she fed me more crunchies before she left this morning.

I have a choice where to nappie too. There is a blankie on the 'puter chair and on the couch in the living room. And of course, my blankie on my footstool in the living room.

But best of all is mama's lap.... I can't wait. Hurry home, mama. Maybe I will be nice and even greet her at the door!

Or just nap until she comes. Or watch the snow. Or eat. Or nap. Orzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

did someone say nap? zzzzzzzzzzzz. Are you coming to Finny and Buddy's party tonight?