Monday and all is quiet. The sun is shining. The Chitterer is still not talking about Mr. Squirrel. The birds are happy. Lots of good napping to do... The phone rang a couple of times today, but it was just friends of mama. No jobbies. And she's already checked today's listings, and no jobs to apply for. Sigh.
She shared her sandwich at lunch, though!
There is this tag game going on, and everyone knows the rules and almost everyone has played, so, since we have been tagged a couple of times, I will tell you 5 things about me:
1. Shhh. I am afraid of real mousies. Please don't tell.
2. No belly rubs hardly at all. Pats are okay.
3. I purr very quietly.
4. When I was a kitten, I would not eat anything given me by hand. Boy, has that changed.
5. I hate collars, and get rid of them as fast as I can. Mama has given up on them. Yeah.
And about my mama:
1. She doesn't like real mousies either. What a pair we are.
2. She reads too much. We need more pay attention to me time.
3. We need a daddy. More attention time for me.
4. Sometimes she forgets she's a diabetic. Bad mama!
5. She hates to clean.
Anyone who hasn't played and would like to, go ahead.