August 28, 2007

Good Morning!

We had a thunderboomer again last night, but the sun is peaking through this morning. Mama gets to pick out her furniture today. Yes, it's used, but I want a couch back, and she needs to stop sleeping on an air mattress on the floor.

Alas, my Sugar Pie, the box is no longer by the window. I'm waiting for the couch so I can sit on the back of it in comfort and stick my head through the blinds that way! We have vertical blinds, so it's not hard to peak through.

Last night I even slept with mama. That's something I normally don't do. It was nice for a change. I was careful not to wake her. Well, until morning, anyway. Then I gave her head bumpies and demanded to be snuggled and petted for a while.

Mama found out with the records that I am about three years older than what she thought. We don't know my birthday, but I was got in the summer of 1994, and at that time I was approximately a year old.

They thought I probably had babies at least once, but I can't remember that far back. I was living on the streets, and I choose to forget that time and remember my mama walking into the doption place and me picking her out. That is when life really started for me.

Have a good Tuesday, all, and enjoy being loved!

purrs,
brandi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not afraid of thunder. Clyde is. He is a scairty-cat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi,

Glad to hear all is well.Yes it is good to be loved :)