October 30, 2006

Monday again

Hello! What a nice day today. The sun was shining, the window was warm to nap in, and mama had hamm for lunch (and she shared). Mr. Squirrel and his lady and the Chitterer were all out in the back yard. They are still a little mad about the fire, and for that matter, so am I.

When that noise starts, I HIDE. I can't help it. It hurts my ears and scares me, so mama can never rescue me. I know I should run to her, but I can't help it. Scary noises mean HIDE.

No calls from that accounting place, so no job there. Mama has to go to her doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon. She made it in the late afternoon, in hopes that she would have a job by now, and wouldn't have to miss much work.

I hear there is chicken for dinner tonight. Yummm!

love, purrs, headbumpies,

brandi

2 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Brandi

I knows it must be furry scaree when the loud noises go off, but always go find yur Momma, she will protect yu!

Gud luck at the bean VET!

*Abby

Anonymous said...

Hoppy Halloween!