May 23, 2006

Afterwards

Mama had her interview. She said it was almost her worst interview ever. She came home and hit the frozen yogurt, and that was her supper. Bad mama! She gave a spoonful to me, and I threw it up. Just like the cheese, lactose intolerant!

Then she found out her phones don't work, so she has no phone, can't get on the internet at home, so she's writing this for me from work.

I hope those silly beans give her the job. She is a super hard worker, and always nice to everyone.

The phone people will be here sometime today.

We have rotten luck sometimes...

Gotta nap.

4 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Awww, maybe she just 'zaggerating about the worst interview ever. I can't eat milk stuff either...comes up right away. A couple days someone left a empty cereal bowl on the counter & I just licked the sides and "blaaaap", up I throwed. -Scout

Edsel/The Pooch said...

ooh, i hope your Mama gets that job. she must be very worried, kinda like my Mom but in a different way. we will pray for good luck for you.

The Meezers or Billy said...

AWWWWW. *purrrrrrrrssss to Brandi and Brandi's Mom*. We are sorry to hear about your Mom's interview. Our Mommy says she has had several like that, and sometimes they werk out and she gets the job anyway. We will keep purraying that your Mom will find something soon! Our Mommy's bestest friend just got laid off from werk and she is having the same rotten luck.

Ivan from WMD said...

I hope your mom doesn't stay too upset about the worst interview ever. My mom's had those too and she says they're hard to stop replaying sometimes. I don't know what that means but I'm glad I don't have to do that kind of stuff and find out. I just like playing the first time.

And we all hope things work out OK!