May 30, 2006

Tuesday is not nice

Mama did not sleep well last night and she had to go to the bean vet this morning to get some pills and stuff. Then she went to work. So I have a break from nursing today. I checked up with Mr. Squirrel and his ward, some birdies came around, and I guess it is nap time soon as I eat my second breakfust.

Kinda sol-um around here. Need more naps so I can go back to being nursie again.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Please pray more for us.

I am visiting some blogs and then getting my beauty naps in...

Love to you all!

7 comments:

PrincessMia said...

Hope your beanmom feels better soon. We are all purraying for her. love and purrs,
Mia

Myst and Blackie said...

We continue saying our purrayers for you & your Mama... have good nap...

Purrs & headbutts...

Mia & Ghost

The Crew said...

There are people who say everything happens for a reason and maybe the reason for this has not been revealed yet. Has your Mom tried all the on-line job search things? We will do purrs for your family.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Brandi you sound like the sweetest little kitty cat! Keep up the good work!!

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Brandi, you are doin' such a good job takin' care of your Mom. If you want, we can teleport over anytime to help you out! We don't know why things like this happen to nice beans - we are keepin' up our purrayers for you both.

Ivan from WMD said...

If my mom would let me play the lottery and I won like a squillion dollars, I would share it with you and your mom.

Spock said...

Still purraying for your Mom! Am you comin to mine party next month?