May 31, 2006

Wonderful Wednesday

It is a little cooler today. Mr. Squirrel and his ward came around this morning for a chat with all of us "back" kitties. His ward is certainly being trained right. He is most polite. Mr. Squirrel calls him the "little chitterer" in a most affectionate way. It is nice to see him helping the little abandoned one out by fostering him. Gives the young one help, and keeps Mr. Squirrel from being too lonely without his own family.

The birdies and the little chitterer are coming to an understanding, too. He is trying to be nice to them, but sometimes he slips up. But so does Mr. Squirrel.

I can't wait for the big party. Mama has said I can come, but of course, I will pop back home once in a while to check on her. She needs me, after all. Maybe I could get some other kitties to check in on her, too. I'm sure she would like that.

Ah. Afternoon sun. I'm gonna check up on the other blogs and then it's nap time!! Maybe a little crunchie grazing first.....

5 comments:

PrincessMia said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing you at Oreo's party then. purrs and headbutts to you and your beanmom.

Spock said...

Me either! But you know what? There are over 70 (!!!) kitties that have confirmed so far! Momma keeps shakin her head...wonder why???

Ivan from WMD said...

You are so lucky to have Mr. Squirrel come visit. My squirrel family moved and I haven't seen them in ages. Mom said she thought they moved down the block but I can't see that far!

P.S. I must be on nip. I swear I visited you last night!

Zeus said...

I too am looking forward to meeting you at Oreo's party. It sure is going to be a lot of fun!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We always fun sun spots, even on the hottest of days. Momma just can't seem to understand; we store up the sun when it is winter.

Patches Lady