May 12, 2006

Friday Update

Okay. Friday's here. It's cold. It's raining out. Mama didn't sleep last night and had to go to work anyway. Blaaagh! She takes pills to sleep, and doesn't have any more. She had her clinic send them by mail and the pills didn't come yet. I don't know why she seems to enjoy taking all her pills, but she says they keep her healthy. And that's important. She is a diabetic, and getting her sleep helps her. I don't need pills to nappy. And I don't like taking pills either!

I haven't even gotted to try out the harness, cause it's been so crappy when mama's home, and when it's nice she goes out on nice weekend days with a friend.

Anyway, last night she brushied me a lonnnggg time! And when she had to leave this morning she gave me skritchies till I was a solid purrrrrr. So life hasn't been all bad.

I think Mr. Squirrel shouldn't go out in this weather, but I will watch for him anyway.

Keep warm, take lots of nappies, and hope this rain goes away!

4 comments:

The Crew said...

Oh, we've had terrible weather here in the Milwaukee area. We don't like it
'cause then there's no birdies to watch and no sun spots to lay in.

PrincessMia said...

Stay warm and dry, Brandi!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Lets all just take one l-o-n-g nap and maybe when we wake up it will be nice out.
Our 18 yr old boy is diabetic. He's been taking shots since he was 10. -Shaggy

Fat Eric said...

Hi Brandi

It is quite warm here in London. I added your link to my blog.