May 25, 2006

Rainy Day Thursday

Well, it's not purrty out. Kinda cold and blustery. Mr. Squirrel and his new friend haven't been around yet today. I am taking lots of naps today, so I can be a good nursie to my mama tonight. Last night she wasn't doing verry well. I try to be around and purrr for her. But it hurts me so much too, to see her so unhappy. I guess I love my mama too much, cause I am upset, too.

I hope things get better fast. She wants me to thank everyone for their purrayrs. She has had no information from her work at all, and suspects the worst. That she has lost her job.

She doesn't have a monster to get to you, Lynn, or she would come visit. Thank you for offering.

I think maybe one of her friends should come take her out for a while this weekend or something. I need help with this nursie stuff.

Mean bad people she works for. To make her feel sooo sad. She is a very nice person! She doesn''t deserve meanness.

2 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oooooh, Brandi, wouldn't you just l-o-v-e to go sharpen your claws on those mean peoples legs????

Fat Eric said...

I just read about your mum's troubles, Brandi. That's horrible. But maybe things will work out OK, we are sending you our good wishes. My dad is diabetic too and so is my grandma (his mum).