May 11, 2006

Thursday Update

It is very coold and windy and gray today. I curled up on mama for a while this morning cause she had her warm blanki. The birds aren't doing a lot of flying around. A neighbor robin said the updrafts were only fun for the young ones, and it was too hard to actually get anywhere, specially for the older birds. They are only flying short distances. Mr. Squirel has been lying low too. He made a quick circle of the building, and then went back to his bush out front. He doesn't have a full tail, you know, and that is what he needs for balance and ballast in the wind.

Burrr. May in Minnesota!

I am catching up on the blogs and then burrowing back into mama's warm blanki!!! Purrrfect day for lots of nappies.

4 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Burrr! I still want to go out but mom says it's noisy truck day (garbage day) and I always get askeerd and want to run. It is very cold & windy and its just a good day to be inside. -Scooby

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

I spend the afternoon curled up on my mama too. It is raining in my part of Virginia.

Victor Tabbycat said...

It was cold and rainy an windy here, too. Mom said it'll be like that tomorrow an maybe after. No sun spots to lie in, but good snuggle weather. They efun said the "s" word - Snow! In May! I hope that big L on the map goes away soon.

The Meezers or Billy said...

efurry day is a purrfect day for nappies!