January 22, 2007

Monday, Monday

Nice quiet day. Unfortunately for mama. But anyway, a few snowflakes, a lot of nappies, life is pretty okay for a nice kitty like me. We jobbie hunted. And I nappied through mama's lunch, so I have a feeling she had hamm or turkey or both and ate it all herself. Oh, well, plenty of kitty food for me.

That's it for today. Not a whole lot happening. Mama thought she would go downtown to do some stuff, but decided to be by the home phone in case anyone called for an interview.
Gee, I may even get to read some blogs!

Oh, and before I forget, mama so appreciated the money from the auction, so thank you all that contributed. She has been constantly amazed at the assistance we have been blessed with these last few months, even though we never asked for any. I told her kitties always try to take care of their own.

Take care, efurryone.

Headbumpies, purrs, lots of love, especially to my sweetie, Sugar Pie,
brandi

3 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We will continue our purrayers for you!

Susie said...

Kimo: we're continuing to send your momma good-luck purrrs!

(Sabi can't blog today...he got a time-out) Hehehe

Fat Eric said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing day for you Brandi. And you have some snow? We haven't had any yet this winter in London but it has gone very cold today so we might get some, you never know.